Wednesday, May 11, 2016

  “ You knew what i was when you picked me up.”

Summary: This Indian youth was about a young man was climbing up the mountains and once he hit the top he faced something that changed his life. It was a rattlesnake the rattlesnake was saying “pick me up i am am cold and hungry.”He responded with “ oh no i know what you are and you are going to bite me .” The snake responded saying “ I am going to treat you different and i won't bite you i promise.” At the end he ended up choosing the wrong and picked up the snake and took him to the bottom. The young man put him on the floor and in 2 seconds the snake bite the young man. The young man said “ you promised you weren't going to bite me.”   The snake responded and said “ You knew what i was when you picked me up.”
Reflection: In my point of view this can happen to anybody and it doesn't have to deal with a snake it can be peer pressure in school it can be drinking it can be with drugs, and it all happens by making the wrong decision. Life doesn't wait on knew as i learned , so you should live your own life by always choosing the right because you will live the write way.   
                      Patient-X-tried-the-elect-008.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment