Monday, May 23, 2016

“ If I've got correct goals, and i keep pursuing them the best way i know how, everything else falls into line. If i do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed.” - Dan Dierdorf
                                    download (9).jpg
    Reflection : I agree with this goal because it's true if i keep pursuing  my goal/dream and i keep on trying till i get there it will fall in the line and once it is i would check it off my bucket list. I believe this goals say’s a lot about life because if you are doing the right and doing it correctly you will end up being a CTR person because you are choosing the right and that is all that matters. I hope people look into this quote more because it can really help you achieve some goals for example me . I want to graduate high school but in order to do that i have to do the right things and in order to do that i have to make sure it right. Then it would fall into the mine and i would graduate and i will check it off my bucket list.   

               quote-if-i-ve-got-correct-goals-and-if-i-keep-pursuing-them-the-best-way-i-know-how-everything-else-dan-dierdorf-341414.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment