Monday, May 9, 2016

     I want to write about today is about Getting a good education and about my grades. I wanted to write about because i want to succeed in life. I hope to be successful  in life as my family. I wan to become a nurse in a hospital to work with kids. However, i also want to become a police officer. I also want to become a engineer. I am confused at this moment because i am not sure what I want to become. My parents are very supportive of me and tell me to go on what I desire. However on the other hand I always wanted to make my parents proud in life so I hope whatever I choose to become my parents are proud and supportive of me. I hope to make them proud on what I do. Who knows if i change my mind in theses pass few years but I hope they are successful for me and very well payed and hopefully i do what ever makes me happy. To me education is the most important thing but i still don't know why I am very lazy o do my work. I always tell my self that i'm going to pick up my grade for math and do my homework everyday and I end up not doing my best. I do have good grades which are B,s AND A,s but i do have a Low C in math and i really don't want to drop it. Even though i always do my homework i end up not doing so great on my test. I hope i can practice and study more and not become lazy and pick up that C to a B. Hopefully i can become a successful person. I also hope to make my parents proud of me . Also want to make my family proud. I also hope to be the first or second to go to University or college . I hope that what ever i do in my future . It helps me to become a good person.






No comments:

Post a Comment