Friday, May 13, 2016

  World Records
    Summary: I wanted to write about the medical University broke the record on doing a DNA figure with  4,000 people formed to make a structure of a DNA figure. This was interesting to me is how they were able to put people in the right order to form a DNA structure it took 4,000 it must have took them a while to put everybody in their formation. I wonder how they new what order to go on. To me this was pretty interesting.
    Would i want to break a world record ?
I am not sure if i will if i would want to break a world record i would not know what to do there are a lot of people that have broken many records and there is people who are probably planning a record at this moment as I am typing. I am not sure if i would want to break a world record but it is fascinating how they break these records in the world.  

    Largest-human-DNA-helix_tcm25-427375.jpg     

No comments:

Post a Comment