Thursday, June 9, 2016

        “ You will go far with CTR” -Mr.Haymore
    Reflection: I agree with this quote because being a CTR person can really get you somewhere in life and being a CTW can not. Being a CTW really has no value in life because were are you heading ?. Maybe on the streets or in jail. You just really don’t know because you not choosing the right in life. However being a CTR person you can really give you a bright future. I believe that your whole life can change by making one decision which is being a CTR. Choosing the Right really changed me because i know think to myself and ask myself if this is ok. I have noticed this. I have notice this because all the lecture we learned shows how bright your future can be by just CHOOSING THE RIGHT. I hope this can go on to others that are coming in as a freshman this year because the world can change and be better if you make the right choices. I know from now on that especially in my studies i am going to choose the right and try my best. I suggest to others is to listen in class because this lecture that we get really help us. I learned that if you choose the right good thing come back into your life. However if you choose the wrong bad consequences come to you. When bad consequences come to you there is really nothing you can do because you mest up. Although if you decide to change and become a CTR you life would change and your decisions as well.  

                  VWAR022.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment