Wednesday, June 1, 2016

“ I would prefer even to fail with with honor than win by cheating.” - Sophocles
    Reflection: I agree with this statement because i would also rather loose with doing the right thing than to win while cheating. I hope that all people and any age look into this quote because it truly says a lot. I know that in order to agree with this quote or to live by this quote you have to be a person that likes to choose the right and is very understandable with things. I hope i can live by this because I know for a fact that this quote can and will help me in life.I know that if teens would live by this the world will be way different. I know for a fact  people would see a change and want to live by this quote.   
                
                     quote-i-would-prefer-even-to-fail-with-honor-than-win-by-cheating-sophocles-174558.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment