Thursday, June 9, 2016

                                    Class Evaluation

1. One thing i really liked about this class is how lifting it is. How it helps me in my life. 

2. One thing i don't like about this class is we didn't really have free time. Although we learned more without free time so it doesn't really bother me.

3. To improve the class is to have more videos on how teens choosing the right, why? because i feel that if you compare to us as teens we are more likely to understand.

4. My highlight for this class would be learning how to choose the right in life and to always ask myself if what i'm doing is the right thing to do.

5. I believe i did do good in this class because i maintain an A all year. Although i could have wrote more on my journal.

6. Being honest i have not been reading my journal daily. Although i do read it. Just not everyday.

7. I am committed to stay and being a CTR person. WHY?, because it really does help you in lie and in your choices you make.

8. I learned to be positive and be a ctr person. This class really opens your eyes on life doesn't wait for you. You have to make good lifestyle decisions in order to live wisely. I suggest to listen in this class and to became a ctr person because it will change your decisions and how you act although you might end up on day choosing the wrong but you should know how to fix it and choose the right.

9. I would always remember that your lifestyle and your future relays in you and your actions. When you make the good chooses in life you would live the lifestyle you desire.



       


No comments:

Post a Comment