Friday, April 15, 2016

       Police Officer
    Something interesting that i would like to talk about would be a police officer. To me this is very interesting because i have a few family members that are working to become a police officer or are already a police officer.One of my aunts always talks about how much she loves her job. She inspires me to look into becoming a police officer or something to do with a police officer. For example a 911 dispatcher.  Another interest for me is being on the road helping people with there problems.
    Some duties to become a police officer is making arrest on people who break the law.They also help people with emergency calls.
    The amount of money they get is $56,130. To me that is good amount of money as a police officer.
    I would like to become a police officer because of know that i am also helping people in their needs and i know that my family would appreciate on anything i do.

police officer.jpg                         police.jpg


   

No comments:

Post a Comment