Thursday, January 14, 2016


" We need the courage to START and CONTINUE what we should do, and the courage to STOP what we shouldn't do ".          -Richard L. Evans 


Reflection: To me this quote means that if you start doing whats right in life and in you choices  you have to continue, because then your life i going to be more better than if you choose whats wrong. To me this relates a lot because i want to start getting better grades and for me to do that i need to start and continue to try me best. I also have to encourage myself to stop slacking off because if i do Im going to continue slaking off and i wont get my grades up. In order for me to do that i have to encourage my self to do whats right and continue to doing whats right. To me this is a life lesson because this can really courage me and other people to do better in life and also in their choices the make throughout life.In my prospective it teaches you not to give up in life and to courage your self to do better. 







No comments:

Post a Comment