Thursday, January 21, 2016

               Body-Mind-Spirit 

" Take responsibility for your OWN body,mind and spirit, for your own physical,mental, and spiritual well-being."-Mr.C.S. Haymore

Reflection: To me this quote means that you need to show responsibility on your own self. In my opinion this means that you should not rely on other people to do stuff for you in your responsibilities because there your responsibilities that you have to take action for . If you don't there can be many consequences in life if you don't take action for you responsibilities.I think this quote is very inspiring for me because it shows that that if i want to succeed in life i have to take full responsibilities for myself if i want to go far and succeed in my high school life and out in the real world. 






   


No comments:

Post a Comment