Wednesday, March 16, 2016

                               University's 

  One of my desires is to get into a good University. It is one of my desires because I really want to go far in life.  I also want to make my parents happy and i wont them to know that I try hard to get good grades. Even though i might not be a straight (A) student but I do try my best. For example right now I am on the silver list but I hope to one day to achieve my goal and to be on the Gold list. To me education didn't really matter to me in middle school but now since I am in high school i have to be more series on my actions and my decisions because in order to achieve my goal i have to get good grades and in order to get good grades i have to do my work and in order to do my work i have to make the right decisions. I hope to one day to make it into A good University.  

       
              



   











       

No comments:

Post a Comment