Friday, February 12, 2016

                          

                               Student Success Statement 

              A Choice : Poverty or Prosperity

" I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that ( poverty). It depends upon how hard want to work, and i decide that i would change it. "- Dr Ben Carson 

Reflection : To me this quote is that to have education you would have to work hard for it because you can go far just like Ben Carson. To me he is a big inspiration because his child hood was not so great and he went through a lot. He was able to get his education by reading books, Now he is a candidate and to me that shows a lot through what he has been through. This quote shows that he worked hard and really wanted to change his life and he was able to. I would say he is a great inspiration to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment